JD for Blockchain Smart Contract Developer
We provide businesses with all financial services including financial analysis of the enterprise.
== Company Description ==
We are Thirty – A sleep technology ecosystem that marries the online and offline worlds together. We are also a Sleep Tech Company, Mobile App, Mattress Company, Marketing Agency, Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company. And maybe more. We don’t peg ourselves into a hole. We are constantly evolving and disrupting markets. One of Singapore’s fastest-growing startups, we are now Singapore’s number 1 sleep company in terms of sales volume on Shopee. We’re merging software and blockchain technology to transform the sleep industry. And we want your help to realise it.
But Thirty isn’t for everyone. We’re a highly ambitious, fast moving, hard-working team that pushes you to the edge to do greater things, to reach greater heights. We don’t just want average joes and order takers, we want high-performing talents who eat “no” for breakfast and don’t have the word “impossible” in their dictionary. Want to challenge yourself, cross over companies, break and build things? Then Thirty is the dream for you.
== Job Description ==
Blockchain Smart Contract Developer:
We are looking for a Smart Contract Developer to design/build secure and reliable dApps on blockchain.
The candidate are expected to work closely with the leadership founding team and deliver secure and robust smart contracts. Some full-stack development is also required to build user-friendly interfaces at the later stage.
Join the full life cycle of blockchain and related software development, including research, design, coding, testing, deployment, documentation and support
- Designing/implementing secure and reliable smart contracts in Solidity.
- Work with team to develop trade specific smart contracts
- Evaluating various DeFi models along with leadership team to be apply to project business model.
- Internal quality control and auditing of smart contracts
- Write good documentation to support Whitepaper and investor and community understandings.
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale •
- Build and scale back-end services
== Requirement ==
- Some relevant experience as a Smart Contract Developer
- Solid experience in delivering resilient and secure code in Solidity
- Knowledge and experience of the test-driven development
- Well understanding of the Blockchain technologies, especially Ethereum
- Familiar with the common Smart Contract vulnerabilities
- Solid understanding about Ethereum infrastructure, e.g. like Gnosis, TheGraph
- Skills – react, next.js, my sql, smart contract, web3, Git, solidity, Rust, C++
Application instructions: Email to email@example.com